New Business Development Manager / European Sales Manager / German speaking / Card Payment Solutions or Services / Payment Gateway Solutions /
Salary Euros: 65,000 - 75,000 / OTE 125,000+
Our client is currently experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an experienced new business sales professional with experience within card present gateway solution. They are a leading provider of innovative secure electronic payment devices, specialized in the development, certification and deployment of industry certified payment technology. The company partners with acquirers, payment service providers (PSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and systems integrators to provide flexible payment solutions for use in retail, hospitality, transportation and financial services globally.
- This is a key business development role, with responsibility for building partner relationships and driving growth of the company’s payment technology sales in the European market.
- Reporting to and working closely with the EMEA Sales Director, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the development of new channel partners, integration of organisation core technology and deployment of payment devices in key European markets.
- The main objective is to build new customer relationships that drive revenue and margin growth for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With a background in payment solutions or services, he or she has a good understanding of the retail payments ecosystem as well an existing contact network.
- Is able to develop a clear sales plan and meet established objectives for revenue achievement through new and existing customers and partners
- Is able to deliver well-structured sales presentations and help customers and partners make a compelling business case for the company’s solutions.
- Will serve as a member of the sales team, participating in general sales activities, quarterly meetings, weekly reporting and administration using Salesforce.com.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable sales skills with a track record of relevant achievements.
- A technical background is preferred or at least the ability to understand and communicate the benefits of complex technical solutions. Experience of card payment solutions or services is a must, either from a sales or user perspective.
- Experience of retail, hospitality, transportation and other customer-facing industries would be beneficial
- Excellent written and spoken English & German is required.