The Partnership Development Manager role will be working in close proximity to the Gambling, Forex and Crypto industries and applicants with the relevant experience across these verticals would be well suited.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Partnership Development Manager to drive new business and retain existing merchants across our gambling, forex and crypto verticals. The candidate will need to think of creative ways to help achieve our goals and end of year targets as well as managing the support element of all merchant campaigns once deals are closed.
As Partnership Development Manager, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Account Management teams in all stages of marketing/partnership campaigns.
· Drive new business from new and existing merchants by market. Present our services whilst working with the Head Of Partnerships in the continued evolution of co-marketing opportunities to maximise merchant engagement/growth and revenue. (i.e. poker tournaments)
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
· Perform marketing analysis and research on competition
· Support marketing automation processes
· Manage and become a champion when it comes to utilising the content management systems (Jacob Robot, Optimizely, Typo3) (Training for all relevant programmes will be provided).
· Adhere to tight time sensitive deadlines.
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. email marketing)
· Prepare promotional presentations
· Manage and update team database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
· Help organize marketing calendars and weekly and monthly revenue reports using Admin and Sales Force
· Open to travelling to conferences and industry events to network with merchants and help drive new business and retain and grow existing business.
· Excellent communication skills to help support B2B and B2C partnership campaigns
· Experienced with contract management/ financial reporting
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Good time management skills
· Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office/MS Excel/MS Power point
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices