Project Manager / Service Manager – Payments Technology – FinTech – Financial Services
Must speak Fluent – Portuguese or Spanish, ideally native
A great opportunity for an experienced Project/Service Manager for an established technology based financial services company is available. You will be part of a fast-moving environment where customer satisfaction, delivery implementation objectives, solution resolution and quality are key.
- Managing the implementation of new products from requirements through to product acceptance, rollout and support (includes technical, legal, compliance/risk and financial work-streams)
- Introduction of change to existing client programmes with focus on minimising impacts to on-going services in order to mitigate risk.
- Identify amendments in client objectives with capacity to negotiate between core and future phasing in order to efficiently adhere to agreed timeframes.
- Positive attitude and outlook, determined, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with external international clients in a customer facing business.
- Quick learner within a fast paced environment.
- Willing to integrate within an existing team, work independently with agreed remit and autonomy.
- Highly organised, with experience of working with a project methodology.
- Ability to multi task with different projects & multiple objectives.
- Focus on delivery to agreed scope, quality and timeframe with customer satisfaction as a core principal.
- Ability to motivate others in order to attain desired delivery objectives and outcome
Split role – Remote/Home-Based – (3-4 days Home Based / 1-2 Remote)