What you'll do:
- Build new features and maintain existing solutions within the SDK.
- Develop on a range of devices to ensure the SDK behaves consistently across the board
- Contribute to planning and architecture of new features and see them through to release
- Help us to maintain a high standard in the team by taking part in code reviews, technical discussions, and suggesting improvements
- Come up with elegant solutions to deliver features and fixes in time, while keeping the codebase stable and maintainable
- Help application teams integrate with the SDK and support them with your know-how of video streaming and video playback in diagnosing issues
What you'll bring:
- A strong understanding of software design and development principles, coupled with the ability to provide constructive and objective feedback.
- A deep understanding of how to build and maintain highly usable and reliable libraries.
- Demonstrable skill in building expertise in complex domains. Existing knowledge of video streaming or developing for Embedded systems would be a plus.
- The pragmatism and ability to work quickly in an existing codebase without accruing technical debt, and the influence to raise others to the same standard.
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain complex problems in a simple way.
- A preference for collaborating with others, both inside and outside the team.
- Beautiful unit tests.