We are looking for an ambitious Python Developer to assist with the development of much of the new functionality we have planned. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of development. You will have the opportunity to shape our products; you will be involved in modelling, implementation, visualisation design and working with clients.
We make extensive use of Python (Pandas and Numpy) for time series modelling, and our technology stack also includes Flask, NGINX, React, Docker, Linux and AWS.
You will have the opportunity to expand your role as we grow, working with our domain experts to deliver market-leading software using the latest techniques in machine learning and AI.
- You have a Mathematics/Statistics background
- You can demonstrate exceptional attention to detail – being able to spot the anomalies in data
- You have experience of at least 3 years in solid Python Development
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills - you must be able to explain tricky concepts to non-specialists in a way they can understand
Helpful but not essential: -
- Research background
- API Knowledge/Development
- Keras, TensorFlow
- Data Visualisation
- Financial Markets Experience