Procurement Project Manager
Osterley- 2 days a week
£625 inside IR35
Successful deliver of all workstreams identified in the Value Added Reseller Strategy Project Plan within the timelines.
- Procurement identified a strategy to consolidate the VAR spend from 77 suppliers down to 4 which will unlock significant savings opportunities. Following an RFI, 4 VARs were chosen as the preferred VARs for company.
- A detailed project plan has been created with multiple workstreams which need to be delivered to ensure successful implementation.
- Stakeholders and suppliers have been engaged and are ready to support the implementation.
- Project Timeline: VAR Strategy Go-Live by year end, ensuring all workstream are delivered within the set timelines.
- Workshops: Managing and running working groups and steering group workshops, capturing all outputs and ensuring actions are delivered.
- Comms: Providing weekly update reports to Procurement, Stakeholders and Suppliers on project progress.
- Punchouts: Managing implementation of all 13 punch-outs
- Tracking: Ensuring progress and success of the strategy is measured through data
Must Have Skills:
- Leadership: Strong leadership skills to manage teams, set expectations, and keep everyone focused on the project goals and timelines
- Communications: To collaborate with Suppliers, Procurement, Finance, Legal and Business stakeholders at all levels (from Directors to Analysts)
- Time management: Working under pressure and ensuring the project is delivered on time
- Risk management: The ability to identify, manage and mitigate potential risks
- Process & Reporting: Ensure workstreams, processes, RFPs, systems integrations, form creations, data feeds and more are effectively managed and progress tracked and reported
- Presenting: Experienced in creating powerpoints and exec decks for complex businesses
- Data Analytics: Strong excel skills as there will be much data to analyse and understand
- Change Management: Confidence to update, amend and improve the Project Plan for better efficiency
Nice To Have Skills:
- Technical experience: Experience working with Ariba will help in managing the punch-out implementations, creating Ariba Forms, supplier integrations and data feeds into Ariba
- Procurement experience: Experience supporting eAuctions and RFPs to support the allocation of business to the VARs
- Microsoft Suite – Excel, Powerpoint, Notes, Teams, Visio (only if PM requires it)