Java Developer with Springboot, Cucumber and ideally Java version 11
This is a 6 month contract at a rate of £535 (inside IR35)
Java Developer required to work closely with the Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Continuous Integration Engineers, E2E Testers and Support team members to ensure that the solutions we build are implemented to the highest standards.
- Designing and implementing changes to existing software and ensuring that these support both new and established capabilities/functionality.
- Identifying unit and component test scenarios and verifying the software component(s) work as specified by business stakeholders.
- Analysing software problems and recommending solutions with minimal assistance.
- Work as part of an Agile team to implement project capabilities that provide business solutions; leading & coaching other team members on occasion.
- Development experience using REST, Java, J2EE and the Spring Framework.
- Demonstrable knowledge in developing SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Experience of test-driven development and associated technologies (e.g. Junit, Cucumber)