Back End Developer
About the job
Opened Position: Low Latency C++ Engineer
Our client is the crypto-arm of their parent company, a recognised international institution, authorised and regulated by the FCA.
They have offices worldwide, in London, Paris, New York and Tel Aviv.
My client is looking for low-latency engineers to join the electronic trading team - to optimize live quoting and execution speeds on trading platforms. The developer will be focused on C++ functionality alongside Quants/Traders/Researchers and will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure.
Position key points
Helping to expand the trading API’s and platform, to support new products and liquidity providers, by analysing and implementing new trading models, and building out key pieces of trading infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business.
Collaborate with other developers to optimize the performance of the trading systems in the context of low latency.
Working closely with other members of different teams to turn market information into trading strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years' professional development experience
- Strong programmer in C++, comfortable working with Python
- Strong comprehensive understanding of Linux engineering
- Familiarity with tunning OS and Kernel parameters for improved performance and tools such as Terraform, Packer, Ansible, etc..
- Experience with distributed systems and scalability
- Experience with performance optimization or working with low latency
- Experience within the financial realm, preferably proprietary trading/Capital Markets
- Collaborative and friendly environment with highly engaged colleagues
- Culture of trust, innovation, and scientific rigour