A fantastic opportunity to join a Global FinTech business, they provide unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. There scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitise documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinise for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
The Role: Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer
You will have a senior position in a team responsible for designing, implementing, managing, supporting and continually improving & optimising the computing architecture that our technology platform runs on, along with the creation, maintenance and improvement of tooling to support related development and operational activities.
This will involve working collaboratively with Cloud Engineers, DevOps specialists, Developers, Information Security specialists, Operations staff and our Product team, with a specific focus within the space of deployment, operations and security.
- 10+ years of experience building and deploying applications in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) in a variety of languages.
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of distributed systems and containerised services, especially RedHat OpenShift Container Platform and Docker in both Cloud and on-premises.
- Hands-on experience with network, server, virtualisation, and application-status monitoring frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with implementation and use of application and platform monitoring tools (DataDog).
- Hands-on experience with middleware technologies (Kafka).
- Hands-on experience with building and managing MongoDB clusters.
- Hands-on experience with webservers (Nginx).
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins).
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins Git, GitHub, Ansible).
- Hands-on experience with API Management tools (Apigee) and writing/deploying OAS compliant webservice
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Track record in building large scale products in Python and/or Java.
- Team Leading, Planning and Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, and organisational skills.
- University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).