This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Cyber Fusion Centre (CFC). As we continue to evolve our business models to keep them efficient and effective in the face of increased IT and digital threats, the CFC is an Intelligence Hub, and future-proofed not just responsible for traditional “detection” and “response” of security incidents but will monitor, react and detect - that will inform decision making at every level of the business.
- Lead a team of cyber incident managers across in the CFC whilst ensuring the team is constantly achieving their PDP plans.
- Incorporating learnings from all incidents, documenting fixes to aid the Incident knowledge base, with the aim to improve consistency and quality of approach and resolution.
- Maintaining all incident management distribution lists to make sure the right stakeholders are receiving our communications. Ownership of incident / problem management processes and documentation across all cyber security group functions.
- Working closely with the wider incident management, data protection and crisis management teams to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- SLA and KPI Performance reporting on how the team perform which will be reported to stakeholders across the business.
- You will be a champion for continuous improvement by reviewing tools and functions to align with IM and Problem Management best practice.
- Responsible for providing updates during live incidents to senior management as well as remediation status and hold wash-up calls post incident.
- Lead proactive excercises (Simulations and Table top excercises) to ensure processes are constantly updated with short-comings and track discrepancies through the problem task management processes.
- Incident Management experience (essential)
- Proven track record of successfully feeding or delivering business change through process ownership and modification.
- Ability to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communication to senior management.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Decision making and risk management whilst under pressure.
- Professional development - Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques, and trends.
Qualification and Certification:
- CISM or CISSP (Desired)
- ITIL v3 (Desired)
- Cyber Incident Planning & Response (Desired)