We are looking for a Scrum Master that has worked within the Product Tech Space - You will:
- Design and operate Agile process adapted to team
- Ensure that the team has everything they need to be highly productive through careful planning, resolving dependencies and removing impediments
- Provide Line Management to the team for career/personal development, recruitment and better working culture in the team
- Encourage public commitments and accountability through adherence to commitments made by the empowered team
- Ensure visibility to the team on key milestones and priorities coming from project; deliver transparency on team's plans to the department and to the stakeholders.
- Coordinate and facilitate Scrum ceremonies eg stand-up meetings, showcases, planning and retrospectives etc
- Report effectively on the progress of development or estimation, and escalate any issues in a considered and timely manner
- Liaise effectively and manage relationships with Management Team, Product Owners, Tech Leaders, Project Managers, and Stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussions to create consensus agreement and binding decisions.
- Scrum Mastering - certified or have a consulting background in Agile methods
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Solid technical background required. Good understanding of continuous delivery, support best practices, process improvement, technical debt, etc
- Proven track record of building great teams
- Proven track record of successfully delivering in an continuous delivery agile environment
- Effective organisation that reduces the amount of noise, distractions and interruptions
- Mentor and demonstrate the Agile values and principles in every thought and action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience on running scrum in teams working on Mobile app
- Experience of working with Media/Broadcasting will be an added advantage
- Role is required to work in fast pace continuous delivery environment, where priorities changes frequently to deliver better value on regular basis which requires to handle pressure effectively.
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, Wiki etc