Mid-level Full Stack Developer
This role would be a great fit for a Software Developer who wants to work at a product-driven company, bringing an old-fashioned industry into the future and that strongly values good software development practices on a complex product.
You will be involved in a lot of software challenges with a huge pipeline of work where you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of your own development tasks, as well as working closely with other Software & UX/UI team members.
This role isn’t going to be for you if you want to be working on-site at a large company, but if you like the sound of helping to design a product, with smart people and flexible working practices it could be for you.
Skills and Requirements: -
- Deep experience with building and maintaining Ruby applications
- Experience in at least one JS framework, preferably VueJS
- Great OO skills, including design pattern knowledge and refactoring experience
- Enthusiastic about good software development practices, including TDD and Continuous Integration
- A good project track record (if you can provide sample code this is beneficial)
- Experience of building software as part of a team with strong development practices
The following areas are not required, but extremely beneficial: -
- Machine Learning
- Event Sourcing and CQRS
- Exposure to functional languages