We are looking for a highly experienced Network and Security Engineer with Fortinet skills and experience. Must have demonstrable experience with design, engineering, build and deployment of Fortinet products and services.
- Experience in qualifying solution requirements from a technical standpoint.
- Build advanced Fortinet specific configurations and raise change request to implement
- Manage all aspects of solution delivery
- Provide technical support as required for production issues.
- 7 - 10 years experience in providing technical support and implementation across Fortinet products
- 7 - 10 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services deployment and design
- Strong understanding of DNS, NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Experience with networking technologies - VLANs, Trunk, LACP, HSRP/VRRP, routing, NAT etc
- Experience of security, intrusion detection, and anti virus.
- Strong understanding in the security protocols / technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, NAC, SSH etc
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Able to troubleshoot and analyse packet traces
- Configuration and maintenance of Fortinet products
- Experience and understanding of Linux environments, services and tools
- Ability to script using Bash, Shell, Python, C, TCL, Perl
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate and educate customers about complex technology in a simple way.