We are working with a large ISP / Telco who are looking to upgrade their network into a machine friendly network capable of communicating via NETCONF/gPRC to a new platform currently being built for network provisioning and data analytics. We are looking for an experienced network engineer interested in automation to help design and build the solution.
Skills / Requirements
- Understand service models (YANG), device/OPENCONFIG models.
- Produce a design for enabling NETCONF/gRPC and related security aspects of this feature across all Telco devices (multi-vendor environment).
- Liaise with vendors to understand the maturity of the code selected for the network devices and the roadmap of features available.
- Proven hands on testing experience, creating test plans, test case execution, reporting and test plan management
- Advise and create a framework to test these features in the lab
- Experience in handling test tools specifically IxLoad, and IxNetwork is highly desirable
- Educate the team on the overall lifecycle.
- Solid Experience with Unix/Linux command Line
- Solid shell-scripting know-how (bash, ksh, etc)
- Advanced knowledge with scripting languages - Python, PHP, Perl