Network Team Lead (Service Provider)
Inside IR35 £600-650
- Lead teams of design, test and implementation engineers spread across time-zones and locations in a matrix organisation for project delivery
- Be accountable from technical point of view for the successful project delivery
- Ensure Sky’s process compliance against checkpoints during network design, testing and implementation stages
- Work with various stakeholders such as project managers, scrum masters, resource managers, service owners and operations to understand project requirements and plan the delivery accordingly.
- Lead technical discussions and provide technical oversight and approvals for artefacts created by team
- Be part of change control boards to ensure that MOP are written appropriately and there is no unexpected service impact while delivery engineer is implementing the change.
- Proven stakeholder engagement and reporting skills, and strong technical leadership skills
- Career focus on Telco IP backbones and MPLS/IP services with a passion for technology
- Experience of architecture and design for telco networks using ISIS, MPLS SR, SP BGP, LDP, QoS, Security
- Detailed understanding of MPLS EVPN, MPLS SR and bleeding edge development in MPLS SR standards
- Strong understanding of high scale routing and switching technology and products from Nokia 7750 and Fortinet Firewalls.
- Ability to tell good network designs from bad, and a zeal for network quality and reliability