Nectar are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join the team.
In this role you will be providing project management support to both Nectar technical resources and also their client's team covering all aspects of managing and delivering various projects across the department and across functions and segments.
You will be involved with the requirements gathering, planning, project governance, project interdependence affecting the project/s, project benefits realisation, project resources, project budget, communication and measurement. While also working very closely working with the end client as well as 3rd party suppliers/vendors.
Ideally coming with a Contact Centre Test Automation delivery background, you will be comfortable in end-to-end delivery across contact centre & cloud technology
- Working closely with internal Nectar technical team and end customer resources to develop and manage the implementation of the project plans (ideally within a Prince2 framework)
- Manage, Socialize and get buy into the required Project Governance to ensure that Project management procedures are adhered to within a formal governance structure.
- Maintain the Project Plan, exercising formal change control when appropriate, to ensure that the agreed Project timescales are adhered to.
- Identify, communicate and manage problems, risks and issues which may affect the successful delivery of the Project
- Direct the work of all Work-stream leaders that are delivering operational work-streams within the project to ensure the Project delivers on time, to budget and project interdependencies are identified and actively managed.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business, this could be internal or external
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly programme updates/dashboards showing performance against plan, meaningful insights and remedial actions to address any underperforming areas
- Previous experience with contact centre technologies such as Genesys and experience with test automation is beneficial, including IVR test tools such as Cyara and Empirix
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects on concurrent timescales across timezones
- Experience in previous Contact Centre Test Automation deployment projects
- Infrastructure along with Digital & Cloud projects
- Working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- PRINCE 2, PMP or other Project Management certification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal